The Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G5 Plus TSO Aviation Package is safe for use on airplanes.
The G5 is available in Automatic and Semi-Automated models. The Rescue Coach™ and STAR® Biphasic Technology (Delivers a customized shock) make the Sudden Cardiac Arrest rescue as simple as possible.
Some features that make the Powerheart G5 special:
- IP55 rating
- English and Spanish Language
- Rescue Ready technology
- Clear on-screen text and voice
- CPR metronome
- Provides information to emergency medical professionals
- Variable escalating energy
- Non-polarized electrode pads
- Two non-polarized pads can be placed on either location on the Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) patients chest
- High resistance to water and dust
- Enables rescue professionals and lay responders to administer therapy in a timely and effective manner
Rescue Coach™ Prompting and CPR Metronome emits both text and voice prompts that will walk the responder through the SCA rescue. The Automated External Defibrillator (AED) will adjust and give feedback accordingly based on the user's skill level.
Rescue Ready® indicator communicates rescue status and confirms that the battery and electrodes have passed the daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests.
Semi-Automatic (One-button operation) or Fully Automatic (No button to push) AED
G5 Premium Carry Case
TSO IntelliSense Battery (4-Year Guarantee)
Two sets of IntelliSense adult defibrillation pads
User Guide and Getting StartedSoftware
Rescue Ready Kit (Includes CPR Mask, Razor, Scissors, Gauze Pads, Latex Gloves)
AED Sign Package (Includes 3DSign, Cling Sign, Inspection Tag)
Free Physician’s Prescription
Fast Shock Functionality
Available in English or Bilingual(English/Spanish)
Rescue Coach provides user-paced rescue prompts and critical rescue information
CPR Metronome for compression rate
Daily, Weekly, Monthly Self-Testing
STAR® Biphasic Technology, delivering a customized shock
Durable, with high dust and water resistance rating (IP55)
Event data transferable via thumb drive