We work with top talent from around the country. This means attracting friendly customer care / sales professionals and all sorts of trailblazers.
Please see below for the application as well as the current openings.
- Account Sales Executive:
Closes: 10/16/2020 at 11:59PM Eastern Time
Heart Life CPR is looking for a motivated experienced level Sales Representative with a proven track record of success in customer service, maintaining and growing relationships, and using social media/utilizing creative ways to generate leads. The right candidate will be a cold-calling pro as well as someone who can meet face to face with local clients and is motivated to make lots of connections. You'll have the opportunity to define and execute on a business strategy for a new account base, while at the same time continue to develop your selling skills by leveraging a vast amount of company tools and resources to help ensure your short- and long-term success. The opportunity presents unlimited potential for personal, professional and financial growth.
What's GREAT about a career with Heart Life CPR?
Heart Life CPR combines the sales of AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators) with In Person Training Solutions for individuals and businesses. With Heart Life CPR, you are part of a company that is delivering solutions to improve the overall outcomes of people suffering from Cardiac Arrest and other emergency conditions. A career with Heart Life CPR is a rewarding way to contribute to a variety of projects that help our clients throughout the communities we serve.
• Responsible for pre-sale and post-sale support activities in a fast-paced environment.
• Develops a complete understanding of pricing and recommend cost structures for increased hit rates
• Demonstrates technical selling ability with an in-depth knowledge of our products and technology and service offerings
• Execute effective call campaigns and targeting specific initiatives.
• Ability to carry on business conversations with decision makers
• Maximizing pre-sale opportunities resulting in a higher hit rate and market share over the competition
• Makes recommendations to prospects and current customers on available solutions to address their business needs
• Continuously develops and maintains a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold calling, and networking
• Must be confident and comfortable with cold calling and face to face interactions
• Maintain regular contact with a large database of clients and prospects
• 2-5 years of sales experience (Pharmaceutical / medical equipment sales preferred, but not required)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Gmail required)
• Demonstrated history of customer service or inside sales
• Account maintenance using 3DCart and Monday.com CRM
• Professional work ethic and integrity
• Competitive nature
• Ability to meet and exceed assigned quotas
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related industry or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
• Excellent phone manner and ability to make large number of calls daily
• Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage the formulation and implementation of sales plans.
• Strong organizational skills, process-oriented, and strong prospecting skills
• Ability to effectively identify and qualify opportunities.
• Ability to deliver engaging, effective written and oral presentations.
• Understanding of and ability to effectively use CRM systems (MS Dynamics and Salesforce)
• Excellent networking skills
• Most importantly, the ability to close deals and drive revenue and market share growth
• Sense of urgency
Compensation: Commission Only:
Competitive Industry Commission Levels